Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
In addition to this, the Group Booking Policy of our hostel is to collect a
deposit in the amount of one additional night per guest. For your group this will be a
of one additional night that must be paid CASH at the time of arrival . This deposit will be
returned to you immediately upon departure if there are no damages.
Please ask your students to have their Identification prepared and available
upon arrival. Because you will be a large group, we will have the students
up and go directly upstairs to the roof top terrace. From here, we will check
everyone in to the hostel, and the students can enjoy the view of Mt Etna while
we give a brief explanation of the surrounding area and it's history. At this
time a staff member will be available to answer any questions that your
students may have.
If you have your own transportation (bus or cars), there is a paid parking lot
available for larger vehicles. Let us know if you need assistance with this.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your travel, please feel free
to contact us via email or phone. We look forward to meeting with you,
and hope that you enjoy beautiful Sicilia!
Gianni House Staff
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
どこにいても 170 か国にある 33,000 件のホステルから検索し、ご予約頂けます。
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>