1) For air travelers arriving at London Gatwick Airport, we are a mere thirty minutes away by Gatwick Express train link on a 24 hour timetable. London Heathrow Airport is forty-five minutes by London Underground.
2) British Railway provides Continental Services connecting with the Cross-Channel Ferries.
3) London Underground and Bus Network provide services throughout the capital as well as convenient access to all other mainline stations.
4) Victoria Coach Station: coaches travel to all parts of the British Island and many of the cities of Europe.
5) By car: M25 - Junction, follow A2 to Central London, through to the A202. At Vauxhall Bridge turn left into Warwick Way, second left is St Georges Drive - The Hanover is No 30.