Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
PLETT BACKPACKER'S CANCELLATION POLICY
In the event of a cancellation, the following cancellation fee is applicable on the total accommodation bookings.
* If the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to your expected arrival then a 25% cancellation fee is applicable.
* If the cancellation is between 14 to 29 days prior to arrival then a 50% cancellation fee is applicable.
* Cancellation within 14 days of the booking prior to arrival: is a 100% cancellation fee.
* Requested changes in booking days are at the discretion of management and availability of accommodation.
Our Standard check-in time is from 14:00pm Our standard check out time is 10:00 am
Additional Terms and Conditions
Additional 40 % deposit required two weeks after initial booking
ie. 10 % deposit paid upfront when making booking, an additional 40 % required within two weeks
Balance owing to be paid 2 weeks (14 days) prior to arrival
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.