Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The cancellation of the groups over 8 persons should be 3 weeks in advance, groups of fewer than 6 people a week in advance, otherwise the total price will be charged.Also in the case of reduction of people
Additional Terms and Conditions
The group must have a responsible person is the holder of the reservation, will sign a contract of general liability in the chek in the entire group and for the good behavior of each of them and supporting them with your credit card for any problem or incident within the property and the common parts of the building
Hi I'm Paul, a backpacker like you, that inspired in my trips around the world and with a big hope has opened the doors of my house in the Old Town in Donostia (San Sebastian) at 2 minutes walking from the famous La Concha beach, protected from the attacks of the Cantatrice Sea by the Santa Clara island, with a spectacular walking to the Peine del Viento by the escalator Eduardo Txillida. On the other side the surfer beach of La Zurriola, where it's possible to enjoy a wilder beach and beautiful waves. In a district you will find everything. Come and see!
When you make the reservation we will send you a Map with instructions about the check in and how to get to the Hostel, send us a confirmation please.
If your idea is to get drunk, no respecting the rest of the guests of the property, annoying the neighborhood or disturbing the peace, you won't be welcome. I'm a backpacker like you and I want people that want to enjoy the environment of the property, have a beer and relax. If you're like that, this is your hostel!
We don't like drunken people!
In Roger's house you will find a kind, young environment, where human values and communication are reason of more thrill to continue your route or relax from your daily life.
Roger's offers services within our humility. You will find mixed bedrooms with different capabilities, with kitchen, towels and clean linen included in the price.
We have all the information you would need to organize your own outings, if you prefer it.
What makes me happy is that you feel like at home.
This said, we are waiting for you!
Check out by 11am.
Cancellations 48 h. before the arrival, contact us directly as WRI cannot cancel bookings!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.