Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Payment and Cancellation Policy:
â¢ 50% deposit of the total required to confirm the booking
â¢ Full payment required one month prior to arrival date
â¢ Cancellations up to one month before arrival date are charged at 20% of the total
â¢ Cancellations within one month of arrival are charged at 50% of the total
â¢ Cancellations within two weeks prior to arrival are charged at 100% of the total
â¢ All group bookings will require a credit card bond and corresponding photo ID on check in
â¢ The bond is a guarantee that the property will be left in the same condition as arrival
Additional Terms and Conditions
Final cleaning charge is included in the price. However, excess cleaning and damage will be charged to the card holder.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
No alcohol allowed on premises
No 21st birthday party accepted.
Quiet times are between 10pm and 7am. In consideration to other guests we ask to keep noise down during those times.
The hirer accepts full financial responsibility for any damages incurred by any member of the group during their stay. They acknowledge the above rules are common sense and courtesy - failure to comply will result in being asked to leave the property without refund
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.