Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group reservation stipulations (regulations)
We want one contact person who will fulfil the reservations, for accommodation and breakfast, if wanted.
Conditions for payment
Registration fee (one night payment for the whole group) should be paid 10 days after the reservation has been made.
The booking is preliminary until this has been done. The remaining payment should be made latest at the arrival if nothing ells has been agreed.
â¢ If you cancel earlier than 30days before arrival, repayment of the registration fee will be done with an exception of an expedition fee of 250sek.
â¢ If you cancel the whole group 30 to 15days before arrival, the purchaser (costumer) has to compensate the whole registration fee.
â¢ If you cancel the whole group 14 to 4 days before arrival, the purchaser (costumer) has to compensate 60% of the total amount.
â¢ If you cancel later than 4 days before arrival, the purchaser (costumer) is obligated to pay the full amount.
â¢ If you cancel three days, or less, before arrival a reduction of the group with 10% of the participants can be done without any charge.
The reception is open between 08.00am until 11.00pm.
The contact person of the group should make sure that the rules of our hostel are followed and also make sure that all keys are returned on departure. 100sek will be charged for every lost key. If any damage has been made the group will be held responsible and charged with the costs of any reparation needed. The cabins should be kept clean, it is not allowed to smoke, drink alcohol, take drugs, eat or make food in the rooms.
It should be quiet aboard after 11.00pm. The crew of the hostel have the authority to dismiss any one who does not follow the rules, or in any way disturb other guests, without
re-endorsement for the remaining nights.
Check out is at 10.00am; if you are late checking out you will be charged one night more without having access to the room.
Contact person sign:â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦..
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
One contact person
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.