Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
You must provide us with 7 days notice, prior to arrival date, for any cancellation. Failure to provide 7 days notice will result in the charge of one night accommodation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A bond of $1000 is due on check in for all group bookings. A $10 key deposit per person is also due on check in. Groups must agree to terms and conditions on arrival or forfeit accommodation without refund.
Our facilities cater for small groups from 12 up to 150. We have multiple styles of accommodation available. Our central location is within walking distance to the CBD and many other major landmarks, sporting facilities and Melbourne’s most popular attractions.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.