Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Beside the apartments you'll find the most prestigious deluxe hotels in Rome such as Hotel Eden, Hotel Hassler, Hotel Excelsior.
Completely renewed, the apartments are ideal for families and friends who want to spend an unforgettable holiday in the very heart of Rome.
The apartments (up to 5 people) are located on the I & III floor (with lift) of an ancient XIX century building.
Each apartment is composed by 2 bedrooms (one double & one triple) , fully equipped kitchen/dining room with TV/Sat (hundreds of international and national channels) and bathroom (shower, WC, bidet).
Air conditioning, free wi-fi included in the apartment.
Everything (gas, electricity, cleaning, linen, towels, etc.) is included in the price. There are no other additional costs.
The Apartments 'Aurora' - intimate, comfortable and noiseless - offer a high standard of accommodation at competitive rates.
The excellent location will allow you to easily reach several sights of great cultural and historical interest.
In very few minutes walking in the heart of Rome, you will visit Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona, Pantheon, Via del Corso, Via Frattina, Via Condotti, Piazza Venezia, Trevi's Fountain, Phorum and Colosseum only to mention some of the most well known streets and monuments.
We will be delighted to suggest you how to spend an unforgettable holiday in the Eternal City.
- Starting January 1st 2011, it's been introduced Rome CityTax of eur 2,00 per adult per day;
- Upon your arrival payment is by CASH ONLY;
- Check in time must be arranged directly with the owners at least 48 hours before your arrival, NO CHECK-IN is allowed after midnight;
- Airport pick-up (extra service) available on request ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>