Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If a booking is cancelled less than 2 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have 12 luxurious rooms; all with ensuite facilities and they offer you a comfortable and relaxing place to stay during your visit to Scotland.
Our Hostel is close to the main tourist attractions in the beautiful surrounding area of Inverness, Scotland making out Hostel the perfect location for your during your stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming travellers from all parts of the world to our accommodation and we are available on hand to provide you with recommendations, directions and cater for your every need.
1 Lochness Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival by 6pm.
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card in before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
No cooking after 10pm ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>