Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Experience the hospitality of the Filipino people right in the heart of Philippine's financial and entertainment district Makati, without breaking your bank.
1 River Central is a new 30 bed backpacker hostel in between the lively city life of Makati and the mighty water of the Pasig River. Highly accessible from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, 1River Central is just a 20 minute taxi ride away.
This 4-storey hostel has 5 cozy shared-bedrooms for 4-6 guests in each room. Bathrooms are shared in each floor. Rooms generally split men from women but special arrangements may be allowed if booking the entire room. Each bed has its own allocated locker, privacy curtains, bedside lamp and outlets. 1 River Central offers free WI-FI to all its guests. It has a roof deck with a pretty view of the Makati skyline and the riverside. This roof deck allows for eating, cooking, meeting other guests or just simply lounging around. Guests are generally youth travelers exploring sights of Manila. Smoking is only allowed at the roof deck. Laundry service is available for a minimal fee. Bed linens are already in place but towels are available for a minimal fee. Information on Metro Manila locations and sites may be obtained from the hostel staff.
For the adventurous, a few steps away is the chance to join the locals as they take the Pasig river taxi ferries that will enable one to see Filipino lifestyle outside the city.
To unwind, 1 River Central has a rooftop deck that provides a glimpse of the city skyline and the Pasig River.
From the Ninoy Aquino Airport, take only airport-accredited taxis and insist for a metered trip (not a negotiated fare). Advise the driver to take you to JP Rizal Street in Guadalupe, Makati. The driver should take you to EDSA and take an exit that will lead you to JP Rizal. The taxi will turn left to JP Rizal and after about 500 meters, you will see the 1 River Central logo to your left. This is in front of a Caltex gas station.
By MRT or bus, exit at Guadalupe Station. Walk down the JP Rizal exit and take a left at JP Rizal Street. This will be a 10 minute walk to reach 1 River Central.
Taxis, jeeps, buses and the MRT are easily accessible. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>