Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
One Step from St. Peter is a friendly and comfortable guesthouse based in Rome.
Just one step and you're in the magical labyrinth of Rome and only 300 m from the Vatican Museum. 50 m from 'Ottaviano - San Pietro, metro station.
A recently renovated antique building on the 2d floor, perfect for young and dynamic people who want to enjoy the city. All the rooms are well equipped with comforts necessary for a pleasant stay.
Terrace - Solarium 200 sqm, on the 7th floor, offers a magnificent view of the entire city, with modern comforts to relax.
Reception is OPEN from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 16:00 to 20:00 - If you need to arrive after this time you have to CALL and leave your MOBILE NUMBER if you have!!
Prepayment: at the check in + 50,00 deposit for the keys that you will have back when you'll check out
- PICK UP SERVICE from/to the airport 45,00 / 50,00
if you need it, please leave your flight details
RING AT THE BELL NUMBER 13 WHEN YOU ARRIVE!
check in time
10:00 - 13:00 / 16:00 - 20:00
check out time
'Superior Twin Private Ensuite'
is a LOFT at the 7th floor of the same building, a real apartment with private bathroom, computer with internet and 100 mQ of Terrace with a magnificent view of the entire city (Saint Peter Cathedral, Saint Angel Castle etc..
available for special occasions. Please contact the staff directly !
Please send an email for to confrim your EXACT arrival time at the B&B
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>