Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In terms of public transport, Masjid Jamek LRT station is less than 5 minutes' walk away, which means you can travel to KL Sentral Station and airports easily. It is also very easy for you to travel to Petronas Twin Towers and other parts of the city via Masjid Jamek LRT Station.
If you love Indian food, Lebuh Ampang (Little India) is literally behind our building. Or you may just take a 10 minutes' stroll down to Chinatown for Chinese food. For fast food, McDonald's, Burger King and KFC are all less than 5 minutes' walk away.
We have chosen this building because of the fact that it is at the end of a row of shops which means we have many rooms with windows.
We even have an outdoor patio at our penthouse, where you can enjoy the stunning view of the KL Tower and Petronas Twin Towers.
What do we offer for FREE:
Free Wifi (entire building)
Free usage of 2 computers
Free 24 hours coffee/tea
Free Luggage storage
Free bed linens and towels
Free shampoo/shower gel
Free city view (with breathtaking KL Tower and Petronas Twin Towers view) from our outdoor patio at penthouse day and night :-)
24 hour reception, No curfew
ENSUITE bathroom/toilet (even for dorms!)
32” LED TV with channels that work!
Outdoor patio (at penthouse)
Universal adaptors on loan with a deposit
Hair dryer on loan with a deposit
Tourism tax of RM10 per room per night shall apply for PRIVATE ROOMS only and does not apply to those staying in dorms.
BUDGET DBL BED PRIVATE - STANDARD DOUBLE BED WITHOUT WINDOWS
BASIC DOUBLE BED PRIVATE - MINI DOUBLE ROOM WITH WINDOWS
STANDARD DOUBLE BED PRIVATE - STANDARD DOUBLE ROOM WITH WINDOWS
SUPERIOR DOUBLE BED PRIVATE - SUPERIOR DOUBLE ROOM WITH WINDOWS
BASIC TWIN PRIVATE - STANDARD TWIN ROOM (BUNK BED) WITH WINDOWS
BUDGET TWIN PRIVATE - STANDARD TWIN room WITHOUT WINDOWS
STANDARD TWIN PRIVATE - STANDARD TWIN ROOM WITH WINDOWS ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>