Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The 110 Hostel is situated in an ideal location, on the main strip of Gdynia, with easy access to local bars, pubs, restaurants, supermarkets and not far from the gorgeous beaches and the historical port. You will also find train and bus routes easily available should you wish to venture further afield. Whole threecity is waiting for you to discover it. Gdańsk, Sopot and Gdynia are very close to each and thanks to fast trains it takes about 15-30 minutes to travel between them.
The 110 Hostel can house a total of 38 people, there are seven rooms including a private double room, a room with a double bed and a bunk bed, one eight person room and four 6 person rooms which contain our bespoke bunk beds for added comfort, privacy and style. You will find all your modern amenities in The 110 Hostel; a washing machine is available upon request, a spectacular kitchen / common room area and each dormitory / bedroom has their own en suite bathroom which includes a shower. At The 110 Hostel you will also find staff members available with any assistance you may require.
110 Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 16:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.20 PLN per person per night.
Breakfast is included during summer season, from now until 02.09.2017
We are on the phone 24 hours a day. Reception is from 9 to 20:00 after that guest has to call us but we do check in at any time if the customer calls us before.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>