Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
no refund for a cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers
Additional Terms and Conditions
If groups are only staing for 1 night a charge of R20 per person extra.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Our rooms have a great deal of flexibility and are not all shown on the hostelworld site. If you book specific rooms through hostelworld these may not be those allocated to you as to accommodate groups we have to make best use of the rooms we have available.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The helpful live-in staff make it a secure and friendly place perfect for exploring SA's capital. Laze around their stunning pool and lovely garden, enjoy the company of others around the log fire and when you get the party feeling, Bar 24/7 will do the healing!
The hostel is clean, the showers are hot and the beds are comfy, there are fans in all rooms and heaters in most. The Lioness dorm has two showers en-suite and individual reading lights, the Lion's dorm has en-suite shower and 4 beds with reading lights.
Also included is free tea/coffee all day, a light breakfast is free and towels are provided on request. There are reduced weekly and monthly rates available on request from the end date of your internet booking.
Close to TUKS and most embassies, 1322 is a short stroll to Hatfield and its shops, bars, clubs and restaurants. Display your culinary expertise in the fully equipped kitchen or have a cold beer while feasting on an infamous 1322 braai.
They are a Baz Bus stop, offer bicycle hire, have secure on-site parking and have a growing reputation for being honest and helpful, getting you great discounts on car hire, day trips and tours to Kruger Park and beyond.
They also offer satellite TV, ASDL internet, games, travel/information folders, free elusive maps of Pretoria and laundry services. Bar 24/7 also has an additional sports only TV.
NB: Hostelworld only show the cheapest available room of each type. 1322 have three different types of singles, doubles and twins. If you would like to know the other options please email 1322 after booking. Secondly, those booking who are of African nationality must pay the balance prior to arrival when requested and leave their id card and passports at reception for the full duration of their stay. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>