Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please contact us for any additional information you need or questions concerning your booking. Please send e-mails to email@example.com or contact us on our landline at 08 9841 1574 or mobile on 0436 104 142
Performers booked into local shows and theatres, workshops, business employees, sports groups and teams
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer private rooms for couples and families and also shared dormitory style accommodation, all with shared bathroom, laundry & kitchen facilities which are cleaned on a daily basis. Our large commercial guest kitchen downstairs has two gas cookers/ovens and cookware, several fridges/freezer & pantry for your convenience. Free pancake breakfast is available in upstairs kitchen for all every morning.
Other common areas include our large BBQ area in the front garden and our recreation area downstairs is complete with dart board, table tennis and pool table as well as an outside soccer pitch which is next to our guest car park.
Friendly staff and a great place to stay and meet new people while enjoying all Albany has to offer.
We hope to see you soon!!! ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>