Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please send us information about your arrival. Security deposit is 50% from total price.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Friendly hostel with amazing staff, comfortable beds, well equiped kitchen and only 4 min walk (350 m) from international train station Lesce-Bled.
For our guests we prepared free daily shuttle to Bled and back.
We are ADVENTURE hostel so all our guests are receiving 10% discount on water activities and special price for renting bike, E-bike, E- Scooter, ...
We have a bar with terrace in our hostel where you can relax, meet new people, drink coffee, beer,...We have also a common area to hang out.
Definitely best price while visiting magnificent Lake Bled!
- 350m from International train station Lesce - Bled & Bus station Lesce
- 2min driving away from Lesce/Bled highway exit
- 600m away from shopping center - Spar supermarket, Hofer, Lidl, Eurospin, McDonalds, Pharmacy, Casino, Muller, car service, gas station, ...
- 3,5 km away from Bled & 4,5km away from Lake Bled (10min drive or 50min walk ;) )
- 5 km away from main Bled bus station & 8 km away from Bled jezero train station (contact us for transfer)
Our staff is happy to help you with planning your activities and giving you the best information regarding the sightseeing in the area. We also offer bike rentals and daily shuttles to the center of Bled and back, we organise daily trips in the area and to the Triglav National Park & Vintgar gorge, where we show you hidden treasures of our beautiful country.
There are diverse opportunities for all the sports enthusiasts such as rafting, canyoning, paragliding, zip-line, skydiving, horse-riding and many other that you can book directly with our staff.
The spacious common room with bar is meant for hanging out with other guests, sharing information, drinking beer or coffee and watching sport - basically enjoying :)
- Sheets (ready made up beds)
- Towels in private room (dormitory available for deposit)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free lockers in dormitory rooms
- Shared bathrooms with hot water and toilets
- Secured luggage storage
- Shared kitchen
- Free shuttle to Lake Bled and back once a day
- Secured access to the hostel
- Common room with sofa, big screen TV, darts, table football, games, chairs to hang out,...
- Discounts on water activities
- Special price for renting a bike, E-bike, E-scooter, twizy, ..
- BBQ area & terrace
- Laundry available for extra cost
- Free city map and flyers with all Lake Bled has to offer
- Radovljica benefits card - Julian Alps (stay at least 2 nights! )
- 10% discount on taxi service from Bledshuttle (contact reception)
1A Adventure Hostel Lesce Bled Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 22:00. (check in after 22:00 is possible. Please contact us to make an arrangement and confirmation!)
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Tourist tax 2,00 eur per person/per night is not included in price and is paid on spot.
Optional breakfast for 3,00 eur/ per person. Basic hostel breakfast.
Reception opening times 08:00-22:00.
Free shuttle to Bled and back.
Locker room (where you can leave your luggage after your check-out).
Transfers available from all train & bus stations, nearby airportsm Ljubljana city centre, Jesenie train station, Villach HBF, ... ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>