Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
24hours before check in
no shows will result in a loss of one night per room per booking
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All bedding is provided. Private fully equipped kitchen, Own Private Shower rooms with Own W.C, comfortable beds, 22”flat screen T., no curfew, FREE INTERNET (WIFI), Ebony London Shower gel and Shampoo kits, coin operated washer and dryer on site. Night caretaker
- Please note that studio apartments incur an additional £2 per day, on top of the total rent owed.
- Please note that private accommodation is not serviced. We can service studios upon request at an additional charge. Please talk to the staff member who picks you up in their car and checks you in should you want this...
Monday - Saturday: 11am - 5:30pm
Sunday: 11am - 3:30pm
If you arrive outside of these hours, you will need to do a self check in, which will incur an additional, £25 for a self check in.
Payments by cash/debit and created card draft are accepted.
Cancellation policy: 24hours before check in
Check in: 12.00pm
Check out: 10.00am
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>