Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation Policy: 7 days advance notice for free cancellation
Reduction in Numbers Policy: Changes to be made 7 days in advance for reduced charges
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We welcome you to our home and hope with all our hearts that your stay will be a pleasant one. Our mission is to provide the most comfortable and cleanest accommodation for all our guests.
The name '2in1' simply means that you will get to experience both a HOSTEL and a HOME-STAY right here at our humble abode. You will be living amongst the Kandyans of Sri Lanka and we are honoured and happy to have you stay with us as long as you like.
Please let us know if you need us to arrange the tuk-tuk for you. (From bus/train station, bus fare is Rs.16 and tuktuk cost about Rs. 300-350)
From Kandy Clock Tower Bus Stand: ( walking distance from Kandy Railway Station )
*Take any bus traveling towards Digana via Kundasale Road / Haragama via Thennekumbara)
*Get down at Isuru Creation after passing UDF Supermarket.
Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic - 1.7km (Maligawa Bus Stop-Anagarika Dharamapala Mawatha)
Slightly Chilled Lounge Bar & Restaurant - 1.4km ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>