Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All group reservations are subject to 50% prepayment at the time of reservation, are final and non-refundable.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
2tank is another way to experiencing this beautiful island on land and underwater. Cozumel offers not just a wide variety of activities and one of the best diving in the world, but a wide selection of beaches as well. If you are looking for a cheap hotel with a sunny balcony on the beach with sea view, 2tank is maybe not for you - we are not on the beach and we don't have windows and we don't do crazy parties and pub crawls. But if you want relaxation, a convenient location to explore this amazing island, if you are ready for some top shelf fun and brand new experiences, if you are open to meet the coolest travelers and fellow divers from all over the World, 2tank Dive Hostel is the perfect choice for you.
2tank offers clean and safe accommodation options with Free High-speed WiFi and overnight AC in all rooms, surveillance system, comfy beds, free coffee, tea, pasta, rice and pancakes, also small and huge security lockers to all your belongings, a fully equipped kitchen, friendly staff and world-class diving in our modern, unique designer hostel. We are also an official reseller for some world-wide scuba diving equipment brands - if you are in need of a new mask or wetsuit, our dive shop will equip you with a budget!
Our knowledgeable and friendly staff and our in-house dive shop are at your service to book a spot for our daily 2 tank scuba diving trips. With our in-house instructors, you can take the daily PADI Open Water Diver, Advanced, Rescue and other levels of dive certification courses, or become a dive professional with our in-house PADI Divemaster Internships.
2tank Dive Hostel is situated right on the main square of Cozumel, in a central pedestrian area. You can find convenience stores, pharmacy, restaurants, bars, street food, taxis, coffee shops and the passenger ferry to Playa del Carmen with a 1-minute walk.
2tank Dive Hostel and School Cozumel's Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 pm.
Check out before 10:00 am. Optional late check-out is available until 1:00 pm.
If you arrive early you're welcome to leave your luggage at the reception until your room is ready. Reception is open from 07 am - 23 pm.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before 2 pm of arrival day. cancellations are accepted by e-mail only.
Payment upon arrival Only by Mexican pesos cash (please google for daily exchange rate).
This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival. Non-refundable rate bookings will be fully charged at any time after reservation.
Taxes not included + 16% VAT + 3% State tax
Environmental tax 25.34 Mexican pesos per person per night
Breakfast is not included. Feel free to use our kitchen. There are more than 10 excellent and cheap breakfast places within a 1-minute walking distance from our main door.
Quiet hours 10 pm - 8 am. The kitchen is closed during quiet hours. Divers need to rest before diving and avoid a hangover. Go out or go to bed.
Non-smoking, zero drugs tolerance. No alcohol consumption on premises during quiet hours. (due to diver safety) ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>