Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations will be accepted free of charge only when notified by email at least one month before the arrival date. Otherwise the first seven nights will be charged
No-shows will be automatically charged for the first seven nights. No exceptions will be made to this policy.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
360 Hostel Barcelona is located only a few blocks away from the central Plaza Cataluña.
As we’re travellers, we know how to fulfil all your needs and make the best of your stay in Barcelona.
We’re located within walking distance of all the main attractions, bars and shops, from the luxurious Paseo de Gracia Avenue to the historical Gothic, the vibrant Raval and the cosy Borne neighbourhoods.
We have four different dorm types. You can choose between two-bed (with private terrace), four-bed, six-bed or eight-bed dorm (be aware that our two-bed dorm has bunk beds).
Bed sheets and linen are provided and all rooms come with big security lockers, reading lights and air-conditioning units.
Our hostel offers plenty of computers with 24 hours free internet and Wi-Fi for you to plan your next trips.
We provide a fully equipped kitchen for you to be able to save some money and make your favourite dishes.
In the big lounge area with comfy sofas you can meet travellers from all around the world, share experiences and make new friends.
Our friendly and experienced staff will help you with everything you need, from showing you the best spots, restaurants, bars, clubs and shops to helping you plan your next trip. Don’t be afraid to ask; here any question is welcome! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
360 Hostel Barcelonaは言う
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>