Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
(1) If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
(2) Deposit: 50 percent of the total amount will be charged on the day of the booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Room payment should be done on the arrival.
2. Only cash ,credit card and bank transfer is accepted.
3. If cancelled up to 30 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
4. Pets are not allowed.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
3Ds international Tourist Home is a comfortable hotel situated in Mahebourg, south coast of Mauritius and its staff offer an attentive, personalised service and are always available to offer any help to guests.
Ten minutes away from the International Airport of Mauritius, the hotel also provides transfer facilities at a nominal fee.
The main museum of Mahebourg is nearby the hotel. The village of Mahebourg offers various conveniences such as the Beau Vallon shopping mall, Monday Market, Rault Biscuit Factory, and the blue-bay beach.
3Ds international Tourist Home is arranged on three floors. The rooms are arranged on the first, second and third floors. All the rooms have private attached bathroom and toilet, air conditioning, colour cable LCD television. Daily cleaning, changing bed-sheets and towels are the only intrusion of your privacy.
3Ds Iternational Tourist Home Policies and conditions:
-Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
-This property may pre-authorise your card prior to arrival.
-24 hour front desk reception.
-Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
-Check out before 12:00 .
-Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
-No pets allowed.
-Languages:English, French and Hindi.
-Children must be above 5 years of age. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>