Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel is brand new with a modern design and cozy atmosphere. You can meet friends from around the world swap stories and our staff are happy to help you plan your trip around Thailand. You can enjoy our open plan common area with free wifi internet, books and movies you wil be more than catered for. Inside our comfortable rooms there is air conditioning fresh linnen all finished to a clean comfortable standard with shared or private rooms.
The hostel is just 5 minutes walk from Khao san road and many other tourist attractions such as the Grand Palace, National Museum and magnificent Thai temples. In the evening you can enjoy the fine restaurant and bar with live music by Chaopraya River on Phra-artid road.
316/5 Samsen Soi 4 Phanakorn, Khao San Road, Bangkok.
- Include Breakfast (bread or toast,butter,jam, tea or coffee, orange juice)
- Free Wi-Fi internet throughout the building.
- Free Locker in Dormitory
- Free use of iron and ironing board and kitchen area.
- Free shampoo, shower gel, hair dryer in every bathroom.
- Free DVDs and books
- Air conditioning in every room
- computer in common area
- Desk and towel (Private bunk bed and deluxe)
- TV and private bathroom (deluxe)
Kindly note that
- The hostel requires 300THB security deposit upon your arrival for checking-in. And this deposit will be refunded when you check-out.
- We do not accept credit card
- Towel for rent 40THB
*** Bringing any outsider (Unregistered guest) or lady joiner in to the house is prohibited due to we are really serious about the safety of all the guests in our hostel. They can only wait at the hostel lobby which is located on the ground floor. Thank you so much *** ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>