Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel has three bright and large 6 mixed bed dorms and one 4 mixed bed dorm at the first floor. At the ground floor you will find our 'CITY BAR' always open, perfect location for an aperitivo after a day spent exploring the 5 Terre.
The bar is located in a beautiful secret garden where you can relax and take part to the events organized by our staff.
We are waiting for you!!!
No outside food or drinks allowed in all the property. We have a bar with breakfast and restaurant services you can use. Let us know if you have any food allergies, we will be glad to cook something alternative for you (as gluten free and vegetarian dishes).
No laundry service (if you need there is a laundrymat 100 meters away from the hostel)
Included in the Price
.bathrooms and showers at room floor,
.daily cleaningof bathrooms and rooms,
.bed sheets and shower towel,
.private lockers in the room and storage luggage,
.air con in every rooms,
.usb spot in every bed,
.free breakfast from the menu of our 'City Bar',
.free wifi in every rooms and every common areas,
.free welcome drink
Check-in: from 15:00 to 22:00.
Check-out: until 10:00.
All major credit cards (except for American Express) accepted.
Standard Rate: Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival
Non Refundable Rate: the whole amount of the reservation may be charged any time after booking.
N.B. City tax excluded: 2.50€ per person per day (to be paid upon check-in time).
Every bookings have to be longer 2 night's minimum stay.
Reception Available from 8am to 22pm
We have three days of policy of cancellation.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>