Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
To upkeep the backpackers environment, we do not accommodate children under the age of 2 years old (children aged 2-12 years old must stay in a private room) -Guest is responsible for producing a valid passport and/or visa of entry into Singapore. We reserve the rights to deny any guest without valid documents. -For the safety and security of all guests, outside visitors are not permitted. In the event of cancellation within 5 days prior to arrival or no-show, one night charge is applicable.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All rooms exude an atmosphere of total peace and harmony that feature thoughtful amenities such as individual lights, electrical sockets and personal lockers to ensure an unparalleled sense of comfort for the guests. The air-conditioned dormitory rooms feature bunk beds with anti-dust mite mattresses. Guests of the hostel can access the shared toilet and bathroom with free toiletries and hot/cold shower provided. A female-only bathroom is also available.
Take advantage of a wealth of unrivaled services and amenities at this Chinatown hostel. Guests of the hostel can enjoy on-site features like free Wi-Fi, outdoor terrace, free hot beverages at the communal dining area during breakfast time and a cozy terrace with chairs and computer. Self-service laundry is available at an extra charge. With an ideal location and facilities to match, 5footway.inn Project Chinatown hits the spot in many ways. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>