Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All 100 modern & soundproofed rooms designed in fresh colours are with double bed and full-size bunk bed above. Rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi, adjustable air-conditioning, private bathroom with shower and cable flatscreen TV.
7 Days Premium Salzburg is located just off the A10 motorway & only 15-minute drive from the city centre of Salzburg. Salzburg Airport - 15 minutes drive from the hotel. Salzburg Main Train Station - 20-minute drive from the hotel. Red Bull Arena - 10 minutes drive from the hotel.
7 Days Premium Hotel Salzburg Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included - city tax 0.75 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included - 8.00 EUR per person per day.
Reception working hours:
Mon- Fri 6 AM- 10 PM
Fri-Sun 8 AM- 8 PM
Pet friendly. Pet under 20kg for an extra charge.
Child friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>