Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located within the “Westlake” area of Hanoi which provides a relaxed, safe environment for guests – with bars, restaurants, and entertainment just seconds from the hostel, whilst only being a short inexpensive Grab bike or car (from $1) away from Hanoi’s famously chaotic Old Quarter.
We provide FREE BREAKFAST & a tea or coffee for all our guests every morning. Our mixed dorm rooms are spacious, EN-SUITE and 24/7 A/C (air-conditioned or heated). All beds have personal multi country CHARGING POINTS including 2 x USB ports & READING LIGHTS as well as big, super comfy MEMORY FOAM MATTRESSES and secure digital ELECTRONIC LOCKERS and room KEY CARDS.
We have a FULLY STOCKED BAR servicing the pool area and our IN-HOUSE RESTAURANT; serving up HOME COMFORT food and classic VIETNAMESE DISHES and can provide WATER REFILLS from our filtered water tap.
Our in-house facilities include our own TRAVEL DESK – offering the best handpicked tours of northern Vietnam – including Ha Long Bay, Sapa, the Northern Loop and Phong Nga. We also extend and arrange visas, plus train, bus and onward travel. We also offer a LAUNDRY SERVICE as well as TOWEL and HAIR DRYER rentals & our very own unique American war Jeep city and lake tours or join us on the west lake cycling loop and explore a different side of hanoi.
We are within convenient reach of the airport and the main train and bus stations in the city.
--- 5 - 10 min drive to & from the Old Quarter - ‘Grab’ bike or car from only $1
--- 30 min drive from or to the airport - Transfers can be arranged, please contact us directly to arrange this.
Bicycles are available to hire – with many guests opting to cycle the entire 12km around West Lake.
Things to note - Reception working hours - 6am to 10pm (Monday Off)
- Kitchen working hours - 12noon to 8pm
- Bar working hours - 6am till late
- Night security working hours - 10pm to 6am
If you have any issues at all during your stay, please speak with a manger so we can fix it!
7Fridays West Lake Hostel - Get that Friday feeling every single day!
IMPORTANT: The front entrance will be shut on Mondays, no check ins on Monday. the guests can still stay in the hostel and self check out.
Terms and Conditions:
Free Cancellation: 24 hours before the arrival
Check in - From 2pm
Check out - Before 11am
Payment on Arrival: Cash Only
All Taxes Included & No hidden extras
All rooms are non-smoking, however we have covered smoking areas
Age Restriction:18 yrs+
No outside alcohol or food allowed ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>