Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The centre of Prague is easily and quickly accessible thanks to near subway station Depo Hostivalocated on the (green) subway line. Within 3 minutes walk there are bars, restaurants, a bowling centre and a shopping center Europark, where you can find for example Interspar and OBI. On every room our guests can enjoy Sat TV including approximately 250 programmes in more than 40 languages. Wifi internet connection is available. In case of nice weather you can swim in our enclosed swimming pool (it is usually possible from May to September).
Moreover, every room has a private bathroom with a shower and a toilet. Each studio (apartment) has in addition a kitchen area with stove and fridge with freezer. There is a breakfast bar in a passage including floor fridge with many drinks, for example famous Czech beer. Our accommodation is suitable both for long and short stays.
If you wish, the breakfast can be served in the morning in the breakfast room (see pictures) for an additional 100 CZK (approximately 3.5 , according to the current exchange rate).
Following rooms are available
* Single rooms
* Double rooms
* Triple rooms
* 4 Bed rooms
* Studio (apartment) for up to 4 persons
We offer parking place in the garage next to the house. Swimming pool also belongs to the house. We can provide pick-up at the airport and other services.
What do we offer
* accommodation in a quiet area in Prague
* good connection with the city centre of Prague from our pension
* internet connection
* enclosed swimming pool
PAYMENT BY CASH ONLY ON ARRIVAL ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>