Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Within a stone's throw, the cable railway will take you to San Vigilio, where you can visit the ruins of the ancient Castle, if you go through the historical gates you arrive directly into the center of the Upper Town. Should you want to go for a walk, close to the B&B are a few typical stairways that lead to the Lower Town where you can visit the museum 'Accademia Carrara' or do some shopping downtown.
The Nr. 1 bus, that stops 200m away from the B&B, will take you to the train station or to the Orio al Serio Airport. The same service is available by car on request.
The B&B offers non-smoking rooms, satellite TV, Dvd, internet, bathrooms equipped with hair-dryer. One double bedroom, the Orange Room for up 4 people with a balcony and a private bathroom (outside the bedroom) and one double bedroom, the Red Room for up 3 people with a balcony and a private bathroom (inside the bedroom). The additional bed in all the rooms is with extra charge.
You will be able to enjoy rich breakfast. Tea making facilities with a choice of tea and herbal teas and coffee.
Cristina and her family will be delighted to help you to spend a very pleasant stay in Bergamo.
We are waiting for you!
Please note: Payment cash only, on arrival.
Please advice about arrival time.
Free cancellation can be made up until 7 days before the check-in day.
For cancellations made after this time a cancellation fee of 1 night will be charged.
All times refer to the local time at the property.
For no-show, 1 night will be charged.
Check-in time: from 12:00
Check-out time: until 10:00 ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>