Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We look forward to welcoming you to one of our Luxury Pods, the brand new shared-room concept dedicated to those who want to share spaces and experiences with other travellers without sacrificing comfort.
Forget the usual rooms with creaking box springs. Our pods offer you all the privacy of an individual bed cell equipped with a '5-star Beautyrest' mattress, blackout curtain, reading lamp, support shelf, USB socket, LCD TV with remote control and headphone jack, private locker with padlock. Even the bed and bath linens are included. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, en suite bathroom with toilet, bidet and shower and a small balcony.
For just €10 you will have the opportunity to start your day with the best breakfast buffet in the city and to relax in our hot thermal pools (33-35°C) open from 8am to midnight.
Every day we offer sweet and savoury delights and snacks. For your leisure time, there is also a fun play area (pinball, table football and board games) and a cocktail bar with excellent drinks, which can also be enjoyed outside in the garden during the summer months.
A young and welcoming staff will be at your disposal at our 24-hour reception, ready to offer you the best tips for genuine “local” experiences, and at check-out you can even store your luggage with us free of charge.
AQUA HOTEL & HOSTEL Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
The property may pre-authorise the card
Taxes included (city tax 1,5 €/day excluded)
Breakfast not included (breakfast & spa fee € 10/day)
Reception 24 H
Maximum stay is 14 days ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>