Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
we will charge your credit card for the first night in case of no show
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Were our previous guests happy with ARS hostel? Check it out for yourself and read their reviews! They felt truly at home, because that exactly how we want them to feel. We do everything to guarantee the best experience they ever had in a hostel; we make sure they enjoy Krakow to the fullest during the day.
Payments in cash in PLN or EURO.
At the hostel cafe we offer you a wide range of espresso and cappuccino which will definitely wake you up in the morning, after an unforgettable experience the night before. Enjoy it!
We will be waiting for you in Krakow
Slawek and his crew ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>