Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With en-suite dormitories ranging from four to twenty-four beds, the Abbey Court is known for its excellent group catering facilities. Rates include bed linen, as well as free towels for guests staying in single and twin rooms. Despite our central location, guests are still assured of a comfortable and peaceful night's sleep, allowing for a full and busy day ahead.
Check out our list of free stuff for all guests: all-you-can-eat breakfast, luggage storage on arrival, laptop and passport storage, lockers in the dorm rooms (bring your own lock!), Wi-Fi and Internet, maps and city guides, a self-catering kitchen, and best of all, free guided walking tour of the city every morning. We also run an infamous nightly pub crawl.
We've got hot water, power showers and extra showers and toilets on each floor, plus laundry facilities and a smoking area. We have 24 hour reception so there's no lockout or curfew. There's also 24 hour snacks and drinks and our lounge, games room and TV room are open all the time.
Located just off Dublin's famous O'Connell Bridge, we are the most centrally located hostel in the city. Temple Bar, Ireland's famous cultural corner and nightlife spot is a two-minute walk away and can be seen from the front windows. We're just minutes from all the major places of interest and shopping areas including Dublin Castle, Christchurch Cathedral, Trinity College, the Guinness Storehouse, Grafton Street and Stephens Green. Also within walking distance are the tram stop, the DART station and many bus routes that will take you to more scenic areas outside of Dublin including Howth, Dun Laoghaire, Bray and Dalkey, plus the main sporting and concert arenas.
Our fun and friendly staff are on hand 24 hours to give advice and recommendations on the best restaurants, pubs, shopping areas and tourist attractions, and also to point you in the right direction of all the hidden gems you wouldn't discover otherwise.
We at the Abbey Court are 100% committed to ensuring your stay is as comfortable and fun as possible, and will do everything we can to make this happen. Stay with us and let us help you enjoy everything this colorful and vibrant city has to offer. ハウルルールを表示する
第１, 一番人気 Dublin
第１, 一番人気 Dublin
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>