Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are the good choice for who is looking for the place to relax, calm and make new friends.
You can take only
- 3 mins walk to nearest convenience store and pharmacy
- 3 mins walk to Chang Phuak Night Market (the famous street food market)
- 3 mins walk to Wat Lok Mo Lee
- 10 mins walk to North Gate Jazz Bar and 15 mins walk to Zoe in Yellow
- 10-15 mins walk to Main Temples (Wat Prasing, Wat Che Di Luang).
- 15 mins from Chiang Mai International Airport / Arcade Bus Station / Train Station
Our Service and Facilities
- Free Coffee & Tea
- Free WIFI in all area
- Free linen & towel
- Key card entry (Main door & All dorms)
- Plug and 2 USB sockets
- Privacy Curtain
- Personal Locker (Please bring your own padlock)
- Private Reading Light
- Common area with full equipped pantry and comfy living room
- Touring arrangement
- CCTV camera
- Same day Laundry Service
Things to note & policies:
Payment on Arrival: Cash or Credit Card
Free Cancellation: 3 Days before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check in time: 3.00 PM - 8.00 PM
Check out time: 8.00 AM - 12.00 PM
No Smoking in the whole hostel
Reception working hours: 8.00 AM - 8.00 PM
Transportation to our hostel.
From Chiangmai Airport (4.9 KM)
1. Bus R3 line to Chang Phuak Market stop (20 THB / 45 - 60 mins)
2. Red taxi / Tuk Tuk (100 THB/ 10-15 mins)
3. Airport Taxi (150 THB/ 10 - 15 mins)
4. Grab taxi (150-180 THB/ 10 - 15 mins)
From Bus Station (3.6 KM) / Train Station (5.6 KM)
1. Red taxi / Tuk Tuk (100 THB/ 15 mins)
2. Grab taxi (70 - 90 THB/ 15 mins) ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>