Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The apartments are perfectly suitable for holidays or and business trips. Nearby of Abri Luxe there are various supermarkets, cafes and restaurants to suit all tastes, and historical and cultural attractions of the city. The Esplanade Park. Gorky, Perm Fair, Central market, the 17th Arbitration court of the Perm state are within walking distance. 2-3 stops of public transport: Goznak, Balatovsky Park, DK Province, Supermarket, Perm academic theatre-Theatre, Dinamo stadium.
The apartments are fully equipped with furniture and appliances, kitchenware. You will have everything you needed for a comfortable stay such as Wi-Fi, multi-channel cable TV, washing machine, iron, hair dryer, and personal hygiene products.
Abri Luxe Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Reception 24 hours.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The property may authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included - 299 RUB per person per day.
Child friendly. Customers under 21 years old must be accompanied by their guardians.
Curfew from 00:00.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>