Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This classic Victorian style apartment block is located in the leafy inner city sanctuary of Maida Vale, providing you with an excellent base for Central London living. With the famous Little Venice a 5-minute walk away and the quiet tranquillity of the canals, you would hardly believe that you are in centre of a one of the greatest cities in the world.
All apartments are fully furnished with a new modern kitchen and bathroom for your personal needs. Complete with washing machines, full cooking facilities, colour TV and full living and dining area.
Access Maida Vale Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Guests have to provide their CVV code within 24 hours of making the booking. In case you do not do this, we will contact you requesting the CVV code. If failure to provide the information, we will cancel the booking and inform you about it via email.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour reception.
Check in is done at our sister hotel the Best Western Burns Hotel, 18-26 Barkston Gardens, Kensington, London SW5 0EN. Check in time is from 4pm. A taxi service, free of charge, is supply rom the check in point to the apartment.
Access Accommodation is under the Tour Operators Margin Scheme (TOMS). We do not include VAT at 20% in our rates. We will not be able to issue VAT invoices.
Guests do not pay 20% VAT. The information is only for invoice purpose as sometime guests request an invoice. We cannot issue an invoice with Rate/VAT breakdown. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>