Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If group is cancelled >30 days before arrival, refund 100%
If group is cancelled >14 days before arrival, refund 50%
If group is cancelled <14 days before arrival, no refund
Additional Terms and Conditions
Full payment required at latest 30 days before arrival for reservation.
Credit card will be charged for the balance 30 days before arrival by Acco Hostel
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are online, no-reception hostel!
How does it work?
- Book your stay and pre-pay full amount
- Get room and bed number + access codes within 24 hours prior arrival date
- Minimum staff contact!
In-room lockers in dormitories equipped with space for your own padlock use, carpeted main areas, common area with TV, free WiFi, luggage room with code, kitchenette with fridge, kettle and microwave. Please note that one of 4-bed dorms has no window. Linen and Towels are not included into room rate: 60 SEK per person per stay
Reception working hours: 09:00 -11:00 & 20:00-22:00
Online support hours:
daily, from 08:00 till 22:00
Check in and Check out
Check in: anytime after 15.00. Just enter the hostel using codes!
Check out: anytime before 11.00. We have an express checkout: just pack and go. Do not forget to drop used linen in the basket & check that your balance due is paid.
At the moment of booking you are paying full accommodation rate. We will email receipt or notification if payment failed. We only accept cards from Mastercard, Visa, virtual cards, unfortunately we do not accept other cards, e.g.: Maestro, American Express.
Additional linen and towel set costs 60 SEK per person. Each guest gets one set included in the rate.
Age restrictions & Other Regulations
* Children above 12 years are welcome. Please note that we are not suitable for any children below 12 years old.
* Children below 18 years old may stay in hostel in presence of their parents or legal guardians.
* No loud noise between 23.00-07.00
* Smoking, alcohol & drugs: consumption and storage is not allowed
* Hostel is not suitable for wheel chair users due to technical building layout
* Cooking plate available within reception hours due to fire safety policies
* Maximum stay is 30 days
* Please note: we are a youth digital hostel for young backpacker travelers. We have age restrictions of 12-40 years old for all booking.
Cancellation policy and No Show
Free cancellation at least 7 days before arrival date. If you cancel less than 7 days prior arrival - we will charge full amount as cancellation fee.
If you do not show up for your stay without notification - we will charge full amount.
Non-refundable rate: full amount must be paid if cancel/no-show/modify. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>