Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located at the famous, historical Andássy avenue, in the heart of the city. The most important sights of Budapest are within walking distance. There's a great choice of coffee places and restaurants in the neighbourhood.
At the Activity Hostel Budapest, we have two 4 bed mixed dormitory rooms and two 4 bed female dormitory room. The Activity hostel is a non-smoking hostel, which has 2 bathrooms (toilets included). The Activity lounge is a cozy place to meet people, where you can find board games, books and other social activities. We have free Wi-Fi, free linen, a well equipped kitchen with free coffee, tea, oil & spices and sugar.
Activity Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival date.
All bookings canceled within 24 hours of the arrival and no show guests will be charged with the whole amount of the booking.
Check in from 10:00 to 16:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Reception is opened between 10AM and 4PM, but with previously arranged emails we are flexible and can open as well at 9AM or check in the guest after 4PM, if we know the guest's arrival time in advance, however MIDNIGHT is the latest possible check in time. Let us know in advance about your exact arrival time, so the receptionist can go back to the hostel to check you in.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>