Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If you cancell your reservation within 48 hours, you don't have to pay, if not you have to pay the first night.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Adagio Hostel is in the centre of Budapest. It is located in the heart of the city near the Oktogon square in the 6th district. Come and stay at the best and cosiest hostel in town, where you can feel completely at home!
What can we offer our visitors? Homely atmospheres, affordable prices, free luggage storage, individual security lockers, and comfortable beds, all served by a friendly and helpful staff.
We provide free WIFI access, free use of linen, free unlimited coffee and/or tea (self service of course), cooking facilities, washing facilities, free DVDs, security lockers with individual keys, free maps, free Budapest Guide
Location: The location and the public transportation are excellent. We are located in the heart of the city. Just a 2 minute walk from the yellow line metro station at Oktogon, near to the international railway stations (Keleti railway station - 10 minutes, Nyugati railway station - 5 minutes). There are a lot of entertainment facilities in our neighborhood. Pubs, clubs, restaurants, cinemas, theatres and shops are near at hand!
Torusit attractions nearby: Parliament, St Stephen's Basilica, Madách Theatre, Andrassy street, Heroes Square, Hungarian National Museum, Art Gallery, Museum of Fine Arts, Mucsarnok Exhibition Hall, Hungarian National State Opera House, House of Terror, Hungarian National Museum, Dohany Street Synagogue, Vaci utca, Szechenyi Medicinal Bath, Rudas Medicinal Bath, Gellert Medicinal Bath. West end City Centre, and Arena Plaza Mall, which are the biggest shopping centres in Hungary. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>