Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Its geographical location will allow you to easily reach all the privileged sites of the Cote d'Amour (La Baule, Pornichet, Guérande, etc.). Just 5 minutes by car from the Pornichet racecourse but also from the city center as well as the entrance to the beach of La Baule which is the most beautiful in Europe. Pornichet has three beaches: to the west, the beach of Libraires, of a length of 2 km, overlooks the bay of Le Pouliguen, shared with La Baule. To the east, between the Pointe du Bec and the Pointe de la Lande, are the beaches of Bonne-Source (2.5 km) and Sainte-Marguerite (1.5 km), wilder, separated by the point of Congrigoux. A small tourist train connects the casino of La Baule with the port of Pornichet. Around Pornichet, you can visit: The port of Pouliguen, the port of Pornichet, the town and port of Croisic, the wild coast and the village of Batz-sur-mer, Guérande, its castle and its medieval town, its salt marshes…
Our 28 rooms are all equipped with a double bed or 2 single beds, private bathroom with shower, separate toilets, desk for work, rolling blackout shutter, free Wi-Fi.
Adonis Budget Pornichet policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 5 pm.
Check-out time is 11.30 am.
Please advice your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included - Local occupancy tax 0.60 euros per person per night.
Breakfast not included. Extra-cost: 7.50 euros per person per day.
No 24-hour reception. Opening time is from: 8 am to 12 pm - 5 pm to 8 pm.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>