Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
However it is you wish to enjoy your holiday experience, there is no denying Hostel Adria will not disappoint. A unique and one of a kind must see experience in Croatia.
We as a family strive to make your stay as enjoyable and relaxing as possible! That means BETTER facilities, CLEANER rooms, and of course that warm and welcoming family atmosphere you dont get anywhere else!
- 24/7 fast wifi access both in the common area AND in your bedroom.
- PC access if you wish to check your emails or browse the web.
- A comfy lounge room to relax and socialise with other guests.
- A fully equipped kitchen with a conventional oven, gas stoves, microwave, espresso coffee machine, multiple fridges and all your cooking utensils.
- Sun beds for relaxing and soaking up the sunshine.
- Outdoor seating and tables for lunch by the sea, or for night-time activities.
- Buses running every 30 minutes into Split where you can set off to explore the nearby surround world famous islands, or soak up the nightlife and atmosphere that Split has to offer.
* Check-out is 11am, you do not have to leave we just need to get the room ready for the next guests!
* Check-in is 2pm - 7pm. Please email us directly, if you plan to arrive outside these hours so we ensure someone is there to meet you!
*If you do not show up, or give us 48 hours notice of cancellation we will charge the credit card the booking was made with.
*We do not accept card, only cash. (EFTPOS coming soon)
* Check-out is 11am, you don't have to leave we just need to get the room ready for the next guests!
* Cancellations & Changes can be made up to 48hrs prior to arrival without penalty. If you do not show up and do not inform us prior, we will charge your credit card with 1 night's stay. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>