Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund in case of a show
In case of cancelation a partial refund if canceled 15 days before check in
Full refund if cancel one month
Additional Terms and Conditions
Any damage by the guests will be charged depending on the object.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We can host as max 12 individuals or 14 in case 4 people split into two different double rooms.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We provide amazing surf experiences from beginners to awesome surfers, as well as yoga retreats. There is also plenty of what to see around Imsouane that located between Essaouira and Agadir city. Mountains, Waterfall, the tradtional moroccan souk (market), many surf spots for different levels and more…
What we offer at Afer Surf Hostel :
Healthy Family Breakfast & Dinner.
Amazing Location Near the Sea
Comfortable and Spacious Rooms
Super Clean Hostel
Friendly and Welcoming Staff
Beautiful and Cosy Rooftop Terrace
Easy and Efficient Communication with Staff
Everything is Brand New
Afer Surf Hostel conditions & policies :
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival, If you choose to cancel your booking, or in the case of a no-show, you will still be charged the full cost of your booking.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception opened 9:00 - 22:00
Breakfast not included - 5 EUR per person per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking Rooms.
No pets allowed. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>