Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group bookings can be cancelled for free at least 7 days prior to arrival, if cancelled later or in case of no-show whole amount of reservation will be charged.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Welcome to our charming and friendly hostel, looking forward to being your home away from home.
Ahoy! Hostel is perfectly situated within 5 a minute walk of Old Town Square, Charles Bridge and various restaurants, bars and clubs. Well connected to the airport, bus and train station so you have less time commuting and more time to explore. We are in the 17th century building with all the charm and character you’d expect (including stairs). Don’t worry, our staff are happy to get the exercise and help you carry your luggage if needed.
Our helpful staff who speak multiple languages (or at least attempt to) will be ready to help you plan your day, give great advice and show you our beautiful city. Our staff are available to help you 24/7 so don’t worry if you arrive early or need to leave late, you can still use our facilities and store your bags in our luggage room.
We have a packed activities calendar so be sure to ask at reception what’s going on during your stay. If you are looking to unwind over dinner, a few beers or bottle of wine in great company join our family style dinners. If you want to experience the local nightlife after dinner, join us at local bars/clubs or on the bar crawl. Enjoy the daytime on a free walking tour, beer garden tour, riverside party and much more.
We have a fully equipped kitchen including tea, coffee, spices and other basics that you can take full advantage of. Also, two smaller kitchenettes for your comfort and ease. We have a dining/lounge area where you can enjoy dinner, drinks and play board games. Ahoy! is a place to feel at home, relaxed and enjoy socialising with others.
Please Note: The remaining balance is to be paid in cash in either EUR or CZK upon arrival.
If you wish to make a group booking or have any other enquiries, please contact us via email. ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>