Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
AirPorto Hostel is located 10 minutes walking from Oporto's Airport and stands in the Camino Portugues of Santiago de Compostela (The Camino).We are located also just 5 minutes away from two tube station (Botica and Crestins), (walking distance).
Our hostel is located right in the Santiago route, we welcome all the pilgrims.
AirPort Hostel’s goal is to create an unique experience to the guests in a way that they feel that they are at their homes: In Portugal feel like a Portuguese.
The house, built in 1956, was totally rebuild according to the modern comfort patterns. The rooms are comfortable and decorated according different Portuguese Heritage.
We have a fully equipped kitchen for our guests meals, and a great garden to relax after a long day.
We have theme nights like “Fado nights” “São João” among others.
We have a young and polyglot staff that will provide all the information that you need, according to your personal interests.
We are just (tube distance):
15 minutes from Oporto center
20 minutes from Vila Nova de Gaia
20 minutes from Vila do Conde city
30 minutes from Póvoa de Varzim
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 14.00 to 00.00
Check out before 11.00
No pets allowed ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>