Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Majority of services are free of charge:
-Dinner every night (except Friday night)
-Breakfast! Includes: Cereal, milk, toast, cheese, coffee, tea, serving of diced fruit.
-WiFi and computers with free internet access
-Beds made and rooms cleaned daily
-Cable TV in double bed private rooms with bathroom
-Cable and LED TV on living room
-Reception open 24 hours
-Hot water 24 hours
We are located one block away from the subway (Metro) station Salvador, which is in Providencia, a really friendly, safe part of town. We are also conveniently situated between two of the best neighborhoods for experiencing Santiago's energetic nightlife scene. The best of Santiago's restaurants, bars and clubs are all within walking distance and also supermarket and exchange offices.
Don't worry about spending too much money on taxis because even at night you can walk around without being afraid.
We are happy to help you with anything that you may need, including information about Santiago's sights and activities, and making transportation from the airport, also travel and tour arrangements.
Services that aren't free of charge:
-Spanish courses with our partner Tandem school.
If you want to enjoy your stay even more, check out our special deals at the top of this page.
Will be waiting for you!!
Based on local tax laws, all Chilean citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (IVA) of 19%.
To be exempt from this 19% additional fee (IVA) the payment must be made in US dollars and a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented. The passenger won’t be exempt from this fee when paying in local currency.
If you pay by credit card an additional 4.5% must be pay, because the use of the bank machine.
In case of no show the invoice will be billed in local currency, including this additional fee (IVA).
This additional fee (IVA) is not included in the hotel rates and must be paid separately.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival. This property may pre-authorize your card details before arrival ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>