Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
One of our hostels is situated in the central part of La Serena city. Our hostel is close to The Old Town, main square, Museums, Art Galleries, Banks, Arts & Crafts shops, Main Market, Flea Market, Fish Market, Bars & Restaurant and the public transport. The beach is 25 min away. The other one, Aji Verde Beach hostel, is in La Herradura beach, 200 meters off the sandstrip. Since the Fish market is 20 steps away from Aji Verde hostel, you can try different kinds of seafood here.
We have a safe environment with the most cheerful staff who willingly help you with anything.
We offer single and shared rooms along with common areas like kitchen, living/dining room and a terrace where you have an 360° view to the city. We provide also free Wifi, Playstation2, table football, darts, cable TV, playing cards etc.
Sometimes we do together BBQs in the evening and share mate in the morning, play guitar and have good conversations. We can instruct you with activities like surfing, rock/mountain climbing, kayaking. We can even teach you some Spanish and how to play guitar!
Reception and good vibes 24/7. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>