Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In 1967 a family opened a Hostel to welcome guests to enjoy a nice stay from all over the world and we have continued that for three generations. We provide great hospitality, friendly atmosphere, where guests can relax and recharge for their journey around Iceland. We enjoy to share our knowledge of the area with our guests and to make their visit a great experience.
Selection of accommodation
We offer a dormitory room and a good selection of private rooms in different sizes. All beds come with fresh sheets; pillow, duvet and linen are included.
Private rooms include reading light, table & chairs, cloth rack, flat screen TV and more. Dorm room is very well organized; each bunk has a reading light, space for the luggage, cloth rack, shelf for the small items next to the bed and each bed has its own locker.
Not only are we a Hostel we also offer two types of cottages. We have three bed room Bungalow for up to six persons with a fully equipped kitchen, living room and bathroom. Outside is a nice seating area with a BBQ and what is better than to relax after a long day in a hot tub (shared between two bungalows). Adding to the bungalows we have a small cottage for two with private toilet and for shower and kitchen guests have access to the Hostel that is next door.
All rooms have access to;
-Well equipped self catering kitchen
-Showers // bathrooms
-Free private parking on site
-Free luggage storage
-Outside area with BBQ
Our extra service can be arrange for a small fee
-Breakfast tray (nearby bakery)
Our Hostel is family friendly so we offer children’s discount.
We also offer discounts for our guests for restaurants, bakery, activity and more..
At Akureyri Hostel we reserve the right to change prices in view of tax changes. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>