Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Al Solemar is situated in Viale Diaz 150; Poetto beach is just ten minutes by bus from here, and Cagliariâ€™s old town is ten minutes by bus too or twenty by walk. Nearby the B&B thereâ€™s Bonariaâ€™s Church and Sanctuary, just ten minutes by walk. Within a few minutes by bus itâ€™s possible to reach many Cagliariâ€™s sights: Cittadella dei Musei (a complex of four museums, even the Archeological Museum); S. Maryâ€™s Cathedral; Tuvixeddu necropolis (the biggest phoenician necropolis in Mediterranean sea); Molentargius Nature Park (protected area where pink flamingos lives); archeological area of Santa Restituta (Roman site); Sella del Diavolo (it means devilâ€™s saddle, because of its particolar shape itâ€™s a symbol of the city skyline).
Al Solemar offers different kind of rooms: three double rooms (queen â€“ size bed or twin beds), two triple rooms (queen â€“ size plus single bed) and a four â€“ bed room (queen â€“ size plus bunk bed). Each room has bathroom en suite, shower and hair - dryer furnished, and is provided with satellite TV, mini â€“ bar, safe, air conditioning and heating
Al Solemar's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14.00 to 18:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception available from 09:00 until 18:00 ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>