Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Whether you are doing the Pilgrimage to Santiago or just enjoying your holiday.
Guests can go cycling, fishing and hiking in the surrounding area.
Bela Muxía is not just a place to sleep and rest, but it is also a place where you can explore the culture of the region. It contains a thematic exhibition of legends, poems and texts related to Muxía, the Coast of Death and the sea.
The Coast of Death is a monotony my of old prehistoric cults to stones. It is on the West of Europe and at the end of the Pilgrimage to Santiago (Fisterra-Muxía). The simple interior space that submerges you has been designed with the same literary tone that harbors its walls.
Furthermore we have taken into account the events that have historically marked this small fishing village that you are now visiting.
The hostel collects articles and memorabilia of the events and offers them to you, pilgrim, so you can share with us the echoes of old pilgrims who have visited us since the Middle Ages.
We also offer to you the subtle voices of poets who sang about the romantic shipwreck and the drama of death, from Rosalía de Castro and Federico García Lorca to José Ángel Valente. Valente.
Albergue Bela Muxía Polices & Cancellations:
Check in time start at 13:00 to 21:00 .
Check out time is 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>