Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It’s a nice, quiet and open place where people from all over the world have the chance to meet.
Green areas and bicycle routes are provided as well as streets full of life with good atmosphere with daily events and of course excellent gastronomy. From the green mountains in the north to the desert in the Bardenas in the south passing through numerous villages and places of interest on the way.
You will find us in the heart of the city centre, and ideal place where to wander the old streets, see the walls of the city and get to know thoroughly the Cathedral and its secrets.
The hostel Plaza Catedral It's lodgings options are ample ranging from private rooms to communal ones.
Rooms are ample and there is a lounge equipped with a kitchen, dining room, sitting room, TV and tourist information to get to know and enjoy the surroundings.
Shared restrooms are placed next to the rooms.
Rooms like the kitchen and the sitting room are shared.
The hostel Plaza Catedral's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 10:00 am .
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Please note - All bookings require a valid credit/debit card in order to be secure. We pre-authorize cards on the day of arrival. If the pre-authorization is not successful, the property will ask you for a valid card with sufficient credit, and if you are unable to provide a valid card,the property reserve the right to cancel your booking.
Low season : Reception is open from 12 a.m. to 8 p.m. (check out 11 am )
High season: Reception from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. (check out 10 am)
Maximum stays is 14 days ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>