Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At Aldea Hostel, we are perfectly situated in a safe and convenient neighborhood. Our guests can experience all the best the city has to offer while staying in a hostel with hotel quality amenities. Located just off Paseo Colon, we are within walking distance of the Costa Rican Art Museum, National Museum of Costa Rica, National Theater, and several other sights including the central market; a bustling marketplace where you can experience the authenticity of a local market while shopping for clothing, food and more! If you悲 rather spend your time outdoors, we are a short five block walk from the large La Sabana Metropolitan Park. Here you惻l find beautiful mountain views, a quiet pond, playground, and plenty of open space and walking paths, as well as the National Stadium. You may even get lucky and have the opportunity to watch a football match!
Located inside a stunning Victorian mansion, we offer private rooms and dorms where you can relax in style. Each private room features a vaulted ceiling and ceiling fan, full bathroom with hot water, small closet, TV, and free WiFi. Dorms include lockers to store your belongings and a shared ensuite bathroom.For those who want to socialize with other travelers from around the world, we have a spacious backyard and garden with open air kitchen and dining area and great lobby with plenty of seating. Directly adjacent to our lobby is The Corner, considered by both travelers and locals alike as one of the best pizzerias in San Jose. Aldea guests can also enjoy a discount on their bill with their stay at the hostel. With fresh ingredients, great atmosphere, fantastic pizzas & pastas, and breakfast served daily you don't really have an excuse not to visit!
With so much to see and do right at your doorstep, you won´t want to miss this great opportunity to really get to know San Jose. So book your stay with us today! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>