Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Pig Dog Surf Camp has traditional features, 8 bedrooms all with en-suite, 4 family rooms that can take up to 4 people and 4 shared rooms that take up to 8 people each. Surrounding gardens, barbecue areas, communal kitchen, dining area and lounging area. The Reception is open everyday between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. WiFi and cable available in all the camp. Closed in property safe for all ages. Communal areas open at all times.
Here, you will get the best of everything. The beaches are mostly empty and the nearby town is quite quiet. If you prefer faster pace, the towns of Sines and Porto Covo are a hive of activity during the Summer. Along the coast you have Porto Covo with its nearby island Ilha do Pessegueiro, Sines and its cape. Just up the road about a 1.5 km you have the beach of S. Torpes with its amazingly warm water. Only an hour and a half from Lisbon and 45 minutes from the Algarve, S.Torpes is quite central to the best beaches. As for the surf, of course you have the excellent Alentejo climate with moderate water temperatures from 16 C in Winter up to 24 C in Summer.
Alentejo Pig Dog Surf Camp Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:30 to 20:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Credit Cards Not Accepted.
Noise restriction from 11 p.m. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>